- Studies Investment Heart having Boy & Teenage Health. National Survey away from Children’s Fitness . Accessed .
- Khalsa Since, Kharofa Roentgen, Ollberding Nj, Bishop L, Copeland KA. Attainment of ‘5-2-1-0′ carrying excess fat suggestions inside preschool-old youngsters. Prev Med Agent 2017;8:79–87. CrossRef outside iconPubMed outside icon
- Asplund Kilometer, Kair LR, Arain YH, Cervantes Meters, Oreskovic NM, Zuckerman KE. Very early youngsters screen some time and parental thinking to your kid television viewing when you look at the a low-income Latino populace planning to this new Special Extra Nourishment System for women, Infants, and children. Child Obes escort in Little Rock 2015;11(5):590–nine. CrossRef additional iconPubMed outside symbol
- Sisson SB, Chapel TS, Martin CK, Tudor-Locke C, Smith SR, Bouchard C, ainsi que al. Users regarding sedentary choices in kids and you will teenagers: the united states National Health insurance and Nutrition Examination Survey, 2001–2006. Int J Pediatr Obes 2009;4(4):353–9. CrossRef outside iconPubMed additional icon
- Encuesta Nacional de- Salud y Nutricion. 2012: Resultados de actividad fisica y sedentarismo en internautas de 10 a good 69 anos. Reached .
- Springer AE, Kelder SH, Barroso CS, Drenner KL, Shegog R, Ranjit N, et al. Adult affects on tv seeing certainly one of people way of life to your Tx-Mexico edging. Prev Med 2010;51(2):112–7. CrossRef outside iconPubMed additional symbol
- Aftosmes-Tobio A great, Ganter C, Gicevic S, Newlan S, Simon CL, Davison KK, ainsi que al. A scientific post on mass media parenting in the context of youth obesity browse. BMC Societal Health 2016;16(1):320. CrossRef additional iconPubMed additional symbol
- Rideout VJ, Foehr UG, Roberts DF. Age group Yards 2 : media about life of 8- to help you 18-year-olds. Menlo Park (CA): Henry J. Kaiser Members of the family Base; 2010. Utilized .
- Coon KA, Goldberg J, Rogers BL, Tucker KL. Matchmaking between use of television through meals and you will child’s dinner usage patterns. Pediatrics 2001;107(1):E7. CrossRef exterior iconPubMed outside symbol
a data compiled out of 88-product questionnaire regarding 202 mothers otherwise pri. Users which have a couple of college students old six in order to 10 years was basically questioned to choose step one boy and you may answer questionnaire questions having you to step one site son in mind. b Rates may not sum to help you a hundred due to rounding. c Dependent on Fisher direct attempt. d Beliefs don’t sum so you’re able to 202 because the step 3 participants did maybe not address concern. elizabeth Determined by Cochran–Armitage dos-sided trend decide to try.
a document built-up out of 88-product survey away from 202 mothers or pri. Players that have 2 or more college students aged six so you’re able to ten years were requested to determine step one man and you will answer questionnaire concerns having one 1 resource child in your mind. b Dependent on Fisher precise shot.
a document obtained from 88-product questionnaire regarding 202 moms and dads or pri. Users that have two or more college students old six so you’re able to ten years were requested to determine step one kid and you can address survey issues having one step 1 reference man planned. b Medicaid participation was applied due to the fact a proxy for income within the the newest week-end model because the 28.2% out-of users replied “don’t know” toward money matter. Into weekday design, simply 3 resource college students was basically big users and you may just weren’t during the good Medicaid house, so we chose to were family income inside model, treating the latest “cannot understands” because a unique group and combining this new $dos,000-$dos,999 and you will ?$step three,100 communities. c Household norms have been rephrased for it desk.
Certainly products utilized by most of the children during the data property, cellphones (62.4%) and you may pc or laptop computers (sixty.9%) was basically principal (Figure dos). Simply 8.9% of kids made use of nothing of equipment noted. No devices had been somewhat from the big weekday otherwise week-end monitor day.
For week-end use, numerous norms along with television use throughout meals was basically extreme regarding the modified investigation. Such exact same relationships was basically advised inside weekday show but lacked advantages. Generally, it seems that food dinners and you may entering issues because an excellent family unit members limitations screen go out, while using the electronic devices to save pupils filled expands it. Inspections of such nearest and dearest items when considering display go out was in fact said in earlier times (twenty-seven,28). The fresh new Western Academy away from Pediatrics have recommended self-confident child-rearing activities, particularly playing with her, overall cure for fall off display screen time (3).